SharkScope Desktop will show tournament results for PokerStars, Winamax, Full Tilt Poker, Winning poker Network, and 888poker. This should happen automatically.
If you are using PokerStars and your tournament results are not showing, you need to:
- choose from PokerStars menu, “Settings” -> “Playing History” -> “Tournament Summaries”.
- change “Keep Tournament Summaries for … Days” to 9999
- check the checkbox labelled “Save My Tournament Summaries”
- ensure “Language” is set to English
- make sure that the same folder path is showing in SharkScope Desktop’s “Hand History Folders section”, or add it using the “+” button
If you are using ACR, or any other WPN client, and your tournament results are not showing, you need to:
- go to “Game Info” -> “My Tournaments” -> “Settings”
- make sure the box for “Save Tournament summary” is checked
- make sure that the same folder path is showing in SharkScope Desktop’s “Hand History Folders section”, or add it using the “+” button.
Merge Network, bwin, PartyPoker, iPoker
Unfortunately, these networks don’t save the tournament results to your computer. So SharkScope Desktop has no way of automatically knowing the tournament results.
You can manually input this information by right-clicking on a tournament in SharkScope Desktop and selecting “Get Info”. See this topic for more information.
If you have a Silver (or better) subscription, using a search per tournament, you can right-click on the tournament and select “Fetch Tournament Results from SharkScope”.