Sometimes a SharkScope statistic won’t be able to show a number. Instead, you’ll see two punctuation symbols. Here’s what they mean:
- ?? = player not found in SharkScope’s online database
- XX = SharkScope player lookup disabled for this player.
- — (two dashes) = player is currently being fetched from SharkScope’s online database.
- ** = SharkScope’s website had an error finding the player. In this case you should report this issue to SharkScope by selecting Help -> Report an Issue…
- ** = FaceBook users, this means that your credentials are no longer valid. To rectify this, go menu File -> Sign out then log back in using email address associated to your FaceBook account. You’ll need a new password. For this, click “forgot password” and follow instructions therein.